Monday 19 January 2015

Script

SCRIPT


(Camera flicks on revealing Youtuber from the point of view of the camera, as she begins making her video.)

YOUTUBER

Hi guys!  I know I haven’t been able to post loads recently so today I’m making a little video just to update you all on everything that’s been happening in my life over the last few weeks!  

So, as I’m sure many of you are aware, me and my family moved into our new house last Tuesday and I’m relieved to say that it is lovely and we are all settling in great.  The move was obviously a little stressful but we are all glad to be that twenty minutes further down the A11! [laughs]

***

(Cross-cuts to the hand of a man scrolling through the Instagram account of the youtuber and liking all of the photos on her account.  He then gets into a car and slams the door shut)

***

(Cross-cuts back to the youtuber’s bedroom.  The camera is focused on the mobile phone on her bedside table which is flashing from the man liking her photos.)

YOUTUBER (in background)

…we want to say a massive thank you to all of you who helped us with everything!  We are so extremely grateful.

***

(Cross-cuts back to the man who pulls up in his car behind bushes of the youtuber’s house.  As he leaves the car and walks towards the house, the audience can see various photographs taken of the youtuber, as well as videos and other things related to the youtuber left on the passenger seat and dashboard of the car.)

***

(The shot cross-cuts back to the youtuber who is still filming her video)

YOUTUBER

Now, on to more important things. [laughs]  I have been no stranger to all of the rumours surrounding me lately about me starting a relationship with another, let’s say “quite well known” youtuber in the last month or so…

***

(Cross-cuts back to a close up of the man’s fingers as he opens the front door and walks into the house.)

***

YOUTUBER

…And I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you all that me and Jack have indeed been on a couple of dates and I’m very happy to say that things couldn’t be going any better!  And I-

(A smash is heard from downstairs, the youtuber stops and pauses for a moment before shrugging it off)

[To herself/out of character]  Hmm, I’ll need to edit that out…

***

(The shot cuts to a shocked and frantic man downstairs as he attempts to push the smashed vase underneath a drawer.  Once he does this adequately, he hears a laugh coming from upstairs, and looks up the staircase.)

***

(The youtuber is reaching the end of her video.)

YOUTUBER

So then, I think I’ve said everything I wanted to say!  I should be posting regularly now from here on, and I want to say a massive sorry yet again for my inactivity over the last few weeks, but yeah!  I shall be posting more makeup,

(In shot, the door slowly begins to open behind the Youtuber.) 

hair and beauty posts over the next couple of days because while I was away I found loads that I just

(The man slowly walks towards the girl menacingly, who is unaware that he has entered the room.  He gets closer and closer until he is only a few meters away when she says the final line.)

think are great and want to show you all!  But yes, I just want to give an enormous thank you to everyone who helped and everyone of my subscribers who have followed me on this adventure.  I love you all!

(Shot cuts to black.)

(An upload bar fills up on the screen.  When it reaches the top you hear a small ‘ding’ and the words ‘Upload Complete’ appear on the screen.)


Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment